Documents to be included in the application
The online application require the following six documents to be produced in separate pdf files:
- Curriculum Vitae of the applicant;
- statement of exams taken with marks and final degree obtained;
- the detailed programs (i.e. the list of topics and references) of the exams of Mathematics, Statistics, Microeconomics and Macroeconomics which the applicant submits as the proof she/he satisfies the minimum requirements of 9 credits in Mathematical Methods, 9 credits in Statistics, and 18 credits in Economics;
- Bachelor’s diploma of the applicant (if applicable);
- the certificate of knowledge of the English language (TOEFL, IELTS, CBT, etc.) or personal declaration; and
- a copy of her/his valid international ID.
Incomplete or uninformative applications will not be considered and the applicant will be required to complete the documentation with the consequent delay of her/his own admission procedure.