Applications must include
- The application form. The application form is available here: it must be clearly written and signed by the applicant;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Statement of exams taken with marks and final degree obtained;
- Detailed programs of Mathematics, Statistic and Micro and Macro Economic exams contained in Curriculum Studiorum to facilitate the check of minimum requirements requested by the course (9 credits in Statistics, 18 credits in Economics, 9 credits in Mathematical Methods in Economics)
- Bachelor’s diploma (if applicable);
- Certificate of knowledge of the English language (TOEFL, IELTS, CBT, etc.) or personal declaration;
- Copy of a valid international ID;
If available, candidates should include in their applications the results of GMAT or GRE tests, a syllabus of exams taken in the undergraduate career or any other document that can help the Admission Committee to properly evaluate the applicant’s academic performance.
Incomplete or uninformative applications will not be considered and the applicant will be required to complete the documentation with the consequent delay of his own admission procedure.